Information about Dominion Care KV 11 Non Contact Infra Red Thermometer
Dominion Care KV 11 Non-Contact Infra Red Thermometer?treats all the objects whose temperature is higher than absolute zero will reflect a certain proportion of infrared radiation energy according to their own temperature. Frontal temperature gun is a kind of measuring instrument which uses the principle of infrared reception to measure human temperature.
It is used to measure the human’s body temperature from a certain distance without coming in direct contact.
Product Specification and Features:
- Body Temperature Measurement:?32.0-43°C / 90-109.4°F
- Ambient temperature measurement:?0-60°C / 32-140°F
- Accuracy: (+/-)0.2°c??Measurement Distance:?1 to 15 cm (within 5cm is the best)
- Auto-shutdown time:?about 7s?& Power supply:?2 x 1.5v AAA batteries (NOT Included)
- Measures temperature of any objects – for e.g. Bottle with milk, other eatables
- Big and bright digital screen, nice grip, user-friendly design. Also very useful for veterinary purpose
- Useful for babies, adults, senior citizens, even a kid can measure the temperature easily
- Two temperature modes – °F /°C
- Sound alarm in case of excess temperature
Directions For Use:
Read the manual carefully before use.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool and hygiene area